Presidential Worldwide Transportation is one of only a few ground transportation providers in Colorado whose chauffeurs are full-time employees of the company, rather than independent operators. This gives us an unparalleled advantage in the quality of service we provide. Our chauffeurs are background-checked and researched. Our chauffeurs are well groomed, professionally attired, polite, and safety conscious. Our chauffeurs know they are responsible for the physical safety of their passengers and take this role very seriously.
You can put your trust in Presidential chauffeurs. All are professional, full-time drivers – trained, tested and licensed beyond industry standards – with vast driving experience.
All our chauffeurs are required to pass the following:
- State and Federal Criminal Background Checks
- Pre-Hire and Ongoing Random Drug Screening
- Motor Vehicle History Check
- Department of Transportation Medical Examination
All of our chauffeurs must also:
- Pass Limousine & Chauffeured Transportation Training program
- Attend quarterly safety and customer service training
- Maintain DOT physical standards, a DIA badge, Colorado Drivers License, clean MVR and valid Herdic license with the City and County of Denver
- Be a minimum of 25 years of age
- Have a minimum of 2 years professional driving experience and provide references
For the safety of our customers, Presidential has secured a service that immediately notifies us of any moving violations received by our chauffeurs throughout the year. Other companies only see violations at an annual review.
Interested in joining our team of professional chauffeurs? Start your Career at Presidential today!